"The Secret To Getting Listed In Google In Under 24 Hours - Guaranteed" by SEO Elite
You may or may not have heard pepole claim they can get listed in Google in only 1 day. It seems that nearly 100% of the people you run across in forums act like in order to get indexed by Google in 24 hours is some miracle feat that can only be accomplished by doing some "top secret" marketing tactic or advanced optimization strategy,
Well, the truth of the matter is...
Getting listed in Google in under a day is quite easy!
First let's talk about what NOT to do. This drives me absolutely crazy when I see people doing this, and is actually what I did at one time as well. The following URL probably looks familiar to you:
This is Google's actual website submission form. They state that you can use this form to submit your website to their index of websites and it can take up to 6 weeks for your website to be placed into their index.
I don't know about you, but 4 weeks is a heck of a long time to just wait for your website to be placed in their index rotation, let alone get a top ranking!
Never Use The Google Submission Form!
You should never use this form, or any other of the top search engine's submission forms. These search engines include Yahoo, MSN, Altavista, Alltheweb.
So, how do you get your website indexed within 24 hours?
Let's stick with our weight loss website for now, and I will take you through the steps you'll need to do to get indexed by Google in under 24 hours, guaranteed.
- Go to Google and enter the broadest keyword you can think of that's related to your website. In our example, it will be "weight loss". Once you've done this, you'll see a list of Google results.
- Browse through each website and pay particluar attention to the Google Page Rank of the website.
Note: Google Page Rank is measured by the number of websites and the "importance" of those websites that link to your website. In general, the more websites that link to your website, the higher your Page Rank will be.
- So, as you're looking at these top ranked websites for the search term "weight loss", you should try to find websites with a Page Rank of 6 or higher.
- Once you've found several websites like this, you should check and see whether or not they have links pages. Usually you'll see links from their index page that say (resources, links, related sites, etc.) Now, you need to search their website for their contact information.
- Once you find their contact information you should send them an email asking if they will link to your website in return for you linking back to their website. If you do this correctly and professionally, they will respond and will place a link on their website to yours.
If you can manage to get 1 PR6 website to link to your website, you will be indexed by Google in under 3 days . If you can get 1 PR7 website to link to you, then you will be in Google's index in under 24 hours!
Sometimes persuading the higher page rank websites is pretty tough, so there's another option you can pursue and that is ...
Purchasing Text Links - But For Only 1 Month
Purchasing links from high Page Rank websites. The easiest and fastest way to do this is to visit 1 of the many link purchasing websites. Here are a few of the better ones:
1. http://www.textlinkbrokers.com (I personally work with them and they are very good.)
Many times you can purchase 1 PR7 link for a 1 month time period for, say, $150. After the month is up, there is no need to renew because you are already in Google's index! So, basically by paying $150 you can be indexed by Google within 24 hours, with no work on your part.
All the best,